We work in the following main fields:
- Interpretation (consecutive and simultaneous)
- Legalization of documents
- Certification of documents in embassies of different countries
- Certified translation of documents for foreign legal entities
- Preparation and translation of documents for applying to secondary schools and universities in Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, and consultation services.
- Editing and proofreading the completed translations, placing the edited/proofread text on our company form, with a signature of a translator authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and a seal of our company
- Delivery of translations of documents and texts to our customers by e-mail in a format chosen by our customers, on a desired magnetic data carrier, or by a courier. By our customers’ will, we provide delivery of the translated documents and texts to your office or home address across the country and abroad by registered mail or by an express service.
Languages are conditionally divided into three groups depending on their use. . Prices of languages in groups are similar.
The first group includes the most common languages for translation as English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian – they have respectively the lowest price.
In the second group of languages for translation are Portuguese, Romanian, Greek, Serbian, Croatian, Macedonian, Slovakian, Czech, Polish, Ukrainian, Turkish; Average prices
The third group of languages for translation includes languages such as Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Hungarian, Slovenian, Armenian, Georgian, Albanian, Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew. High prices